Madison County - In anticipation of the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, Anderson University is seeking 200 individuals to serve as volunteers. The goal of volunteers serving at camp is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all visitors to campus.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp, the following are required:
- Must be 18 or older
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Submit Volunteer Application to AU prior to attending training session
- Attend one training session (sessions will be conducted at Reardon Auditorium at 6 p.m. July 1 and July 8; and 10 a.m. July 12
- Bring picture identification to training session (and each time you volunteer)
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training session and on the application.
Those interested may contact email@example.com, (765) 641-4140 or (765) 641-4144 for a volunteer application. Interested individuals may also visit Reardon Auditorium on the Anderson University campus from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays to complete a volunteer application.
All content copyright ©2014 Pendleton Times-Post, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
Times-Post • 126 W. State St. • Pendleton, IN 46064 • (765) 778-2324