More recent obituaries:
- Flossie M. Moore, 93
- George Henry (Hank) Swain, 95
- Jeremiah Michael Martin, 37
- Linda (Appleby) Busby, 80
- Martha E. Newcomb, 90
- Maxine (Swinford) Barkdull, 90
- Cleon (Cokie) Elaine Mellinger, 85
- Cleo Zellers, 97
- Malcolm Richard Smith, 82
- Mary Catherine Snyder, 92
- Leo Casto, Jr, 67
- Helen G. (Rambo) Shetterly, 93
- Martha Lee Ronk, 97
- Ralph William Willoughby, 76
- Darrell M. Jamison, 76
- Joseph Kevin Turner, 56
- Hubert L. "Hube" Edwards, 92
- Joan Carlena Durbin, 74
- Joyce Arlene (Brockway) Earley, 80
- Aaron Patrick Griffin, 33
- Randy McDole, 33
- James Drew Cassidy, 47
- D. Nadine (King) Stephenson, 74
- Ruth Ann (Gaby) Dold, 76
- Ken Pokalsey,, 59
Frances M. (Newberry) Burns, 77, of Pendleton and former Ingalls resident, died Nov. 11, 2012, at Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda (Mike) Cook of Anderson, and Mary (Keith) Price of Greenfield; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Marjorie (Roush) Newberry.
A private graveside service was held at Bunnell Cemetery in Frankfort.
Arrangements entrusted to Wilson St. Pierre Funeral Service and Crematory, Lahm Chapel, Pendleton.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice Care Foundation, Hancock Regional Hospital, 801 N. State St., Greenfield, IN 46140-1270.