NWS: SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS ENDING BUT COLD CONTINUES.
Click for details
- Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Wednesday Night
- Some clouds. Low 8F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- A few clouds from time to time. High around 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night
- Clear skies in the evening then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 13F. Winds light and variable.
- Cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 27F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night
- Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 6F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 15F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night
- A few clouds. Low 7F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Overcast. High 26F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Periods of snow. High 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
- Monday Night
- Snow showers early. Clouds lingering with areas of fog overnight. Low near 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
- A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 37F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Special Weather StatementUpdated: Feb-10-16 3:47 am
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Feb-10-16 3:23 am
- Daily River ForecastUpdated: Feb-09-16 11:59 am
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Feb-10-16 4:03 am
- River StatementUpdated: Feb-09-16 12:50 pm
- River SummaryUpdated: Feb-09-16 9:53 am