The Heat Advisory has been extended for Hancock and Madison counties.
Click for details
- Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
- Saturday Night
- Some clouds. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. A few storms may be severe. High around 85F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Monday Night
- Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday Night
- Clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
- Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday Night
- A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
- Scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Thursday Night
- Scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Heat AdvisoryUpdated: Jul-23-16 2:53 pm
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Jul-23-16 5:57 pm
- Daily River ForecastUpdated: Jul-23-16 12:55 pm
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Jul-23-16 4:36 pm
- River StatementUpdated: Jul-23-16 10:00 am
- River SummaryUpdated: Jul-23-16 9:59 am